Elta MD - UV Glow Tinted SPF 36 (1.7OZ/48G)
Get the protection your skin needs and the gorgeous glow you crave with UV Glow. This all-mineral tinted sunscreen brightens and hydrates skin for a dewy, healthy glow.
Rich in powerhouse antioxidants like high-purity niacinamide and ergothioneine, it brightens skin, protects against daily skin-aging aggressors, and promotes the appearance of healthy, glowing skin. Niacinamide also helps improve and even skin tone—perfect for anyone with skin prone to discoloration. Meanwhile, skin-brightening mineral mica instantly creates a dewy, luminous finish.
This hydrating sunscreen also contains hyaluronic acid and coconut fruit extract to restore moisture, leaving skin feeling supple.
All skin types, and those with skin concerns
Features and Benefits
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Brightens and enhances luminosity
- Tinted Zinc Oxide formulation
- Contains antioxidants to combat skin-aging free radicals
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, noncomedogenic, sensitivity-free, oil-free, dye-free, gluten-free, alcohol-free, dermatologically tested
- Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent, by reflecting and reducing the broadest range of UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays.
- Ergothioneine: Amino acid based antioxidant fights free radicals, enhances sun protection and enables recovery of radiance in dull, polluted skin
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory antioxidant that reduces redness and minimizes the appearance of dry or damaged skin and restores suppleness
- Mica: Mineral that instantly brightens and enhances skin luminosity
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Aloe Leaf Extract: Provides soothing hydration, while promoting softer and smoother skin
- Coconut Fruit Extract: Natural humectant provides exceptional moisturizing effect and helps to prevent water loss
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Antioxidant that combats free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 30 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Zinc Oxide 20.15%
Water, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Mica, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cetearyl Nonanoate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Undecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tridecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Octyldodecyl Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isostearic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Bisabolol, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactic Acid, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Ergothioneine, Iron Oxides.