Agent Nateur Uni (Sex) Deodorant
All-natural, aluminum-free, highly effective. holi deodorant is Agent Nateur’s flagship product, developed by Jena Covello after she learned the adverse health effects of heavy metals. N5 is infused with a sensuous blend of oils derived from sandalwood, cedarwood, rosa damascena, vetiver, and cistus, resulting in a complex aroma with earthy top notes.
- Coconut oil is a nourishing oil that contains a unique combination of fatty acids recognized for their health benefits. About 50% of these fatty acids are lauric acid, a powerful antimicrobial known to heal blemishes, eradicate harmful pathogens, and protect the skin.
- Avocado butter is produced from the flesh of the avocado fruit and offers nature’s purest vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. This rich balm melts upon contact with the skin, leaving a protective layer with a velvety finish.
- Castor oil is produced by cold-pressing seeds from the Ricinus communis plant. This thick antibacterial oil is known to reduce inflammation, moisturize, and protect against bacterial infections.
- Sandalwood oil is a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory commonly used in aromatherapy rituals. Its earthy aroma promotes calmness and harmony while supporting the third eye chakra and fostering deeper connection with the self.
- Vetiver oil is extracted from tall grasses native to India. Commonly used in cologne for its slightly-smoky scent, this alluring oil also balances the root chakra, encouraging growth and expansion.
*Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.